Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

One score won't play anymore

I've created a new score, saved a few different versions of it over the past week or so. The final version will no longer PLAY. I hit the play button. It says "Playing" in green at bottom but cursor doesn't move through score and it doesn't play. (space bar also doesn't start it playing).

Older versions of same score play fine until i try to play this final version, then once i've tried that newest one none of the older files will play either and i can only restart Scorecloud Studio to refresh it. How can i fix this? I'm on a Mac. Is there something wrong with that particular file? How can i recreate the score easily into a new file??? perhaps that will work? Anyone encountered this issue?

Comments

• I'm getting this error occasionally
    png
    png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-16 at 21.45.14.png
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

We have seen an issue where the number of events (notes) in a song sometimes crashes the audio engine on mac. We have identified the cause of the issue, and are working hard on an update to fix this.

I'll post here as soon as we have a stable fix!

Thank you for reporting!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Hi
    Thanks for responding. I look forward to a fix for this. Any advice regarding a timeframe for the fix? Are we talking days or months? I need to keep working on the score asap.
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

Here is the new unreleased version that includes a fix for this!
    http://doremir.com/files/ScoreCloud-OSX-3.5.4b5.dmg

We are currently testing this version internally. Please try this, and see if it solves your problem, and also see that it doesn't break any other functionality!

And if you could drop us a line here and say if it works for you, we'll be one step closer to a public release of this new version! :-)

Thank you!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Thank you. I will do that and let you know how it goes for me. :)