Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Can't save using Scorecloud Studio... Why ?

Hello.

I am having a lot of trouble with scorecloud lately. I'm having trouble saving a score without the whole thing bugging. Whenever I click on save when I have finished a song, it says ''Could not save song'' and ''Bad request''. I looked into the logs, and I found out that it was an error 400 in cloud request. Is there a way to fix this issue ? I need to get back to work ASAP.

Note: Turns out that whenever I transpose a voice, it makes the thing un-savable. Please, fix this asap.

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Oh no. We're looking into this, but have not yet found any reason for this to happen. Will keep trying to find what is causing this.

Thanks for reporting!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    edited February 27
    Hi again! This was indeed a problem with transposed parts! It has been fixed now, but needs to be tested and released on our servers, and that can take a little while still (there should be no need for a program update, though).

Thanks so much for pinning this down! In the meantime, transposing all parts to concert pitch should make it able to save, until the fix is up and running!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • PhalackPhalack Member
    Hello, excuse me for the long response time !

Thank you for looking into the problem. As you said, transposing everything to concert pitch seems to work. I've also tested using the transpose button (the one that transposes all the voices down/up depending on your input), and it seems to work too. Thank you again for helping me !

Yours,

Phalack.