Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

ScoreCleaner troubleshooting

Coding_GirlCoding_Girl Member
edited December 2013 in ScoreCloud Studio
Hi everyone...

I am having some problems with my ScoreCleaner installation and would like some help to resolve them:

a) When using a Mac, I get scratchy audio feedback in my recordings. Not sure if this is related to the soundcard on the Mac or something else. Clearly, this is not due to the cable or intereference from nearby devices

b) I am unable to save files to the cloud without restarting the program. On occasion, I can save the file to Desktop and then save to Cloud. But, invariably, my attempts to save files to the cloud has not been good. The whole process is pretty sketchy at best. This is, however, extremely smooth with the IPAD version of the app.

c) Re: ipad version, well, the program has suddenly stopped recognizing any of my hums altogether. It keeps saying that it is uploading and waiting, but nothing happens. Not sure if I screwed up something. Would a clean reinstall help? If so, will this wipe out our existing recordings in the cloud?

I am using two different Yamaha instruments as MIDI input (both via USB):

1. Yamaha Clavinova CLP330RW

2. Yamaha Portable Grand DGX-530

MIDI drivers are current and co-exist on my Macbook Air.

Many thanks
Coding Girl

Comments

• LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Hello Coding Girl!

a) The origin of your problem is simply the output level, the "volume" of the sound, it's too loud. This is nothing you can do anything about, but we'll release an update in which you can do these kind of settings yourself. This will hopefully solve your problem.

b) Thanks for reporting this! This functionality has a few bugs that we're working on solving.

c) We're currently investigating these problems, and to help us understand this problem better if you could send the following information to support@doremir.com

1a. Make a short (approx 10 seconds) vocal recording while your phone is connected using the telephone network (no wifi). Does it work?
    1b. Reanalyze the above recording from the Archive. Does it work?
    2a. Make a short (approx 10 seconds) vocal recording while your phone is connected to wifi. Does it work?
    2b. Reanalyze the above recording from the Archive. Does it work?

The reason we need this information is that we suspect that some networks restrict streaming audio the way we do it.