Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Recording voice input

justin4djustin4d Member
edited March 2014 in ScoreCloud Express
I know that the desktop version of ScoreCloud does not yet feature the voice recording such as in the iPhone app, but is there at least potential for an Android version so many other platforms can get around this desktop program issue of no voice recording except midi input?

Comments

• LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Hello,

First of all, the desktop version of ScoreCloud does feature voice recording now! I can that the download has not been properly updated though. Download the latest version:

http://scorecloud.com/download/

We have understood that there is a big demand for ScoreCloud Express on Android and we are very happy for that. We are bringing ScoreCloud to the most requested platforms, but the release dates are not yet official.

Leif @ Doremir
  • Hi there

I have sent a message via support, and confirm that after having installed the latest version of your program (v 3.0), I am now getting an error message saying 'Analysis failed 401'.

What could this relate to?
  • LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Hello Justin!

In the current version some of the error messages in the software does not provide enough information, which means that when you record audio without being logged in to your ScoreCloud account it will tell you that the recording is empty.

First of all, make sure that you have registered an account:
    https://my.scorecloud.com/register

Please can you then check if it works if you log out and then log in again (using the ScoreCloud Studio software, see image)? The ScoreCloud Audio analysis is made in the Cloud so you need to be logged in to your account.

Leif @ DoReMIR

76b12b9ffd9c6c1778ee1a5a55af25.png
    256 x 128 - 27K