Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

ScoreCloud/ASIO4ALL/Win8.1

jdavemacjdavemac Member
edited March 2014 in ScoreCloud Studio
Using ScoreCloud 3.0b7, tried ASIO4ALL v2.10 and V2.11 beta2
ScoreCloud doesn't seem to be picking up the ASIO4ALL configuration.
For instance when I start my Reaper DAW, I get a popup on the taskbar stating "ASIO4ALL V2"
Not so when I start ScoreCloud, and it doesn't seem to pick up any audio.
Any ideas?
Dave

Comments

• LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Hello Dave,

Does Asio 4 All show up in ScoreCloud Audio/Midi preferences after rebooting the computer? Does Midi recording work at all? Try using the On-screen-piano if you don't have a midi keyboard, you can find it in the little piano symbol in the listener.

At the moment we have an error message related bug in ScoreCloud. Please can you check if Audio recording works if you log out and then log in again? The ScoreCloud Audio analysis is made in the Cloud so you need to be logged in to your account. See attachement.

If it still doesn’t work, please let us know!
    Skärmavbild 2014-03-14 kl. 13.18.49.png
    1406 x 911 - 548K
  • Thanks for the quick response.
    Nope, ASIO4ALL doesn't show up in the ScoreCloud Preferences -> Audio/Midi Tab using either version of asio4all that I mentioned.
    However, I tried to record anyway by clicking Record Audio and playing a waltz on the violin and it did pick it up and was able to analyze it, I just don't know if that was via the windows drivers or the asio4all drivers (but I suspect it was via the windows drivers).
    Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you diagnose the issue.
  • LeifOLeifO Administrator
    ASIO 4 ALL is a mididriver that reduces latency so audio should be working without it. Please can you send us a couple of log files?

Open the "Run"-window by pressing the windows-key+R and then type:
    %APPDATA%/ScoreCloud

In this folder you’ll find ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log. Please send both to support@doremir.com

Thanks Dave for your help, it makes a big difference!