Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Adding a long passage or Phrases to build multiple voices

How do you cut and paste an entire musical phrase or long passage in one voice and add it to the entire piece. Right now, I can only paste one bar (measure) at a time of each voice to build the voices. Is the cutting and pasting long sections possible for each voice? Also, just a suggestion...why don't you release sections of your manual at a time so we have something to refer to even if it may not be everything. We really, desperately need a manual or at least portions of it. Suggestion 2: Why don't you have the consumer work on the manual editing it and adding to it if possible. Like the way they build the language program, Duolingo. Finally, I have written to the tech support team several times with no direct answer. Suggestion 3; It might be a good idea that you have your tech support respond to the internal e-mails that you supplied each of the consumers as well as post it to the general public. Occasionally, you may just want to communicate privately with one of the consumers at a time if the subject is not helpful or doesn't apply to others.

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    edited April 19
    Hi!

Thank you for your suggestions! Right now, the public resource bank is this forum, and when we get a questions more than a few times, we write replies here.

As for copy and paste, I'm not sure I understand what you mean, but here is how it should work.

First, make sure to watch the explanation of copy-paste in the Quick Start Guide:

There are several ways of selecting, by click-and-dragging an are, by shift-clicking beats, or by clicking to the left of a clef. In this video are more examples of editing selections:

When an area is selected, press copy (ctrl-C). Then select any object or area in any staff (for example a barline), and press paste (ctrl-V) to paste the copied area from that point.

If this doesn't help, please post screenshots of what is happening, and we'll try to understand!

Thank you for reaching out!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist