Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Interpreting & Analyzing what I play

I've just recently signed up to Score Cloud. Having quickly reviewed the tutorial, I started to record in order to become familiar with the program. I played (recorded) the introduction to Pachelbels Canon (2 beat notes) E D C B A G A B C B A G F E F D, analyzed it and then played it on the laptop. The program interpreted my playing in a variety of 1 beat and 1/2 beat single & barred notes!! I tried, unsuccessfully, to correct the "misinterpretation" Deleting notes seems to create other punctuation eg.
a rest - which I am unable to delete

Any idea why the program should pick up the tune in this way? Any thoughts on how to easily make the corrections?

Many thanks

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

It's hard to say without hearing the input and seeing the song, but it might be hard to guess the time signature if the notes are too slow and far apart. Or it might be problem with overlapping, polyphonic, notes.. You can file a bug report from the menu with the song open, and paste the description above, that will send us the data we need to evaluate the analysis!

Thank you for reporting!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist