Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Note jumping off the stave.

At last I seem to have found a consistent way of reproducing a problem that has been bugging me for months. Sometimes, when clicking on a quite different part of the screen, the note I last entered or edited jumps to a ridiculous position and has to be corrected with CTRL-Z. These 4 pictures illustrate. I correct a note in the bass clef from E to D, then I click in the first note position on the next bar (in fact on the next line). The note I had just edited drops down off the stave. Sometimes this mis-positioning occurs even when clicking on the scroll bar right at the side of the score.
jpg
jpg
ScoreCloud0.jpg
jpg
jpg
ScoreCloud2.jpg
jpg
jpg
ScoreCloud3.jpg
jpg
jpg
ScoreCloud4.jpg

Comments

• LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Thanks! Please send the link to the song as well as this description and images here to support@doremir.com
  • ummmm ... I don't see anywhere that shows me a referenceable link to the file
  • So .... can you give me a clue as to how to send a link to the song?
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Oh, sorry. The easiest way is to open the song, and then use the "Report a bug" on the help menu. This will include the information we need.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • I did that and lost all sight of my bug report.