Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Error Messages

jimbobjimbob Member
edited February 2013 in ScoreCloud Studio
I have just downloaded the trial version of Score Cleaner which keeps coming up with a message stating that an error has occurred. It will not allow me to carry on and the program closes. The other problem is that it will not allow me to re-entre the program. A message appears saying that Score Cleaner seems to be running already. The program is not shown on the task bar, and the only way to get back into is is to shut the whole system down and re-start which is very inconvenient. I am running Windows 7. Is anyone able to give me advice on the problem

Comments

• SvenESvenE Administrator
    (This issue has been solved by support)
    When no output is chosen in Help->Preferences->Audi/MIDI and trying to Record with Click Track an error occurs.
    Thanks for finding this bug!
    The bug is solved in ScoreCleaner 2.5.3, which is just released.
  • Sorry, but I downloaded just yesterday the trial version I hope it is ScoreCleaner 2.5.3. but the same message with some error occurs. I uninstalled the program and hope to download it once again, but could you explain the situation to me? Would be grateful,
    jg
    Please install the latest version 2.5.6 and see if the error persists.
    If there still is an error, please describe it thoroughly and also let us know what OS including version you are using.
    Thanks!