Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does ScoreCloud Studio work with ImageLine's FL STUDIO 10

timaigorotimaigoro Member
edited November 2014 in ScoreCloud 4 / Studio
Hi guys, Does anyone know if ScoreCloud Studio works with IMAGELINE'S FL STUDIO 10? You see, I have no synthesizer, keyboard or controller. All I have at the moment is IMAGELINE'S FL STUDIO 10 on my laptop, where I use the piano to record my melodies and the rest of the music for my compositions. These songs are short and are for The Lord's Prayer, Psalms 23, 117, 121 and Psalm 125, for the time being. These are all taken from the Bible. My compositions are contemporary (modern) classical music.

Cheers!

Tim Aigoro.

Comments

• LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Hello!

After looking more carefully into the features of IMAGELINE'S FL STUDIO 10 it looks like it has midi export. My guess is that you could export your music as midi, and then import then midifile to ScoreCloud to make it a score. I don't think that you would be able to use the piano in IMAGELINE to play music straight into ScoreCloud, but if you would care to try, please let us know how it went!

We're actually working on some bugs related to midi import at the moment, so if you would take the time to send us a midifile as an example of what you would like to import in ScoreCloud we would be very grateful! Send it to support@doremir.com

Leif@ScoreCloud