Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moving a staff

scilly95scilly95 Member
edited November 2014 in ScoreCloud 4 / Studio
How can you lengthen/drag a staff? I have lyrics and dynamics under each line and it is all getting squashed together

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

You can click and drag just to the left of the staff (between the clef and the staff name, if you have those)! Dragging the top staff will move the entire system, while dragging the other ones will change the distance between the staves withing the system.

We'll try to make this easier to find! :-)

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud

ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Thankyou!
  • I wrote the singing staff first, added a bass clef staff, then a treble instrument. So they're all out of order, each one went below the previous staff, and the lyrics are going under the bass staff. How do I move the staffs into normal vertical order?
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi,

The order of the staves is controlled in the Voices/Mixer panel. Drag and drop the [part] header to the order you want.

If you record a new voice with the Overdub Tool, the new staff should be automatically placed based on the register, but if you use Add More -> Add Empty Staff it will always be added last.

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist