Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Show Swing Greyed Out - Swing Playback?

mjzwickmjzwick Member
edited November 2014 in ScoreCloud Studio
Most of my music is swing. I see both Display Swing Notation as well as the checkbox on the Time/Rhythm toolbar, but they are greyed out. All I really need is something in the notation that says "swing". And hopefully that would tell the playback to swing the notes. However, I cannot seem to activate it. How does that work?

Thanks!

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

This is a feature we're working on right now. The current swing notation checkbox is only active when you play something in swing and it gets analyzed as swing, and is auto-notated straight, when the swing parameter comes from the music analysis.

The swing symbol, and the option to manually choose playback and display as swing is on the todo list!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • GOSH - 'rEally neEd this ..nOw. Thanks for considering making this a priority. 'should save a lot of time. Sophisticated chord/voicing option pallette and more accurate samples of typical jazz combo/ensemble instruments would be a great bonus. B-U-T: THANKS for your great work!