Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

I can't access ScoreCloud! Can someone help?

Noise16Noise16 Member
edited November 2014 in ScoreCloud Studio
Hi --- when I log in, it says I have no songs and have to "get into ScoreCloud Studio". But when I click on the ScoreCloud Studio link, it takes me back to the login page. It is an endless feedback loop. Anyone have a clue why this is happening? Or am I missing some obvious way to access the application?

If anyone can help, I'd be much obliged. I'm about to lose it.

BTW, my OS is Windows 8.1

Thanks!

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

The web interface of ScoreCloud is used to manage your songs, but the songs must currently be made in either the desktop program ScoreCloud Studio (PC or Mac) or the app ScoreCloud Express (iPhone, iPad).

http://scorecloud.com/download/

We'll look over the process to make this more clear!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • I have a similar problem in that I did a song then added the lyrics but I can't get it back to edit the mistake. When you've done something, saved it, how do you get it back at a later time?
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    You should be able to edit the lyrics in the same way that you originally added them, using ScoreCloud Studio! It is not possible to edit lyrics in the browser or in the app.

/ JohanR
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • i cant use the program because it say i have a connection error. ive tried my fb account and got nowhere
  • I have created a song in ScoreCloud Express and have downloaded ScoreCloud Studio on my Mac (OS 10.10.5). I am logged in to the same account on both. I cannot see my song on ScoreCloud Studio. I have tried syncing, but the song does not show up. Please suggest how I can see my song in ScoreCloud Express so that I can edit it on my computer.

Also, don't know if this is related, but I get an error message when I open ScoreCloud Studio, "An Error Occurred", as shown on the attached screenshot. What would be causing this?
    png
    png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 8.38.55 AM.png