Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feature Request: Part abbreviations in scroll view

mjzwickmjzwick Member
edited November 2014 in ScoreCloud 4 / Studio
Hate to torture you guys with feature requests but as I use the software these are things that would really be nice to have.

In version 3.2 I put the display into scroll view, which I really like in a complicated score (I am working with something that will have 9-10 parts). However, as you move to the right, the part names scroll off to the left, so it can be hard to remember which part line is which. Much like the Page View, if someone has entered an abbreviation for a part name, how about putting those abbreviations on the left hand side of the display as the music scrolls to the right. That way you can look at the left edge to determine which part line you are editing.

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

We are always interested in feature requests and constructive criticism, so keep 'em coming! :-)

Yes, this is something we have been thinking about. One idea is to stick the name, bracket, clef, key signature etc, to the left side, and only scroll the bars. We are looking into how that could work!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist