Hi, Probably my biggest remaining question about ScoreCloud involves ties. I'm attaching a one-bar file to highlight the issue. As you'll see, I've tried to create two ties in the bar, which appear over several intervals. Actually they're not ties but slurs. When I right click the slurs and press "convert to tie", ScoreCloud deletes some of the notes.
I've tried to convert some of the notes to a sub voice, but that seems to change the stem direction of the converted note which means that I can't beam all the notes together. I wonder if there's a method I'm not following or something I'm doing wrong. Thanks so much in advance for your thoughts!
Paul in NY