Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Hangs on loading

baldgytbaldgyt Member
edited March 2015 in ScoreCloud 4 / Studio
Scorecloud suddenly stopped loading, I see creating panels and then something about sound and ten it is stuck. There is 32 bit scorecloud process loaded in background processes with 360mb but no CPU usage alter a while. The task has to be killed. Whilst it is sitting there, control panel reports sound device is use by another process.; as soon as i kill the scorecloud process, the control panel's sound test works.

i have tried running as admin. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have also tried an upgrade install.

Comments

• Uninstalling and removing all scorecloud registry keys didn't help. But killing process and renaming the scorecloud folder in appdata\roaming fixed it,
  • But now the software loads but I get no midi input (or output) any more.
  • Actually it keeps doing this now. I get a few uses then it hangs, delete the roaming appdata and it works again.
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

This sounds super wierd. We are in the process of rolling out a big update to the server as well as updates to ScoreCloud Studio and ScoreCloud Express, so this might be a client-server compatibility or cache issue, but we'll investigate!

Thanks for the report!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Thanks - it hasn't done it yet this evening - and it never did it before a couple of days ago.