Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hangs on loading

baldgytbaldgyt Member
edited March 2015 in ScoreCloud 4 / Studio
Scorecloud suddenly stopped loading, I see creating panels and then something about sound and ten it is stuck. There is 32 bit scorecloud process loaded in background processes with 360mb but no CPU usage alter a while. The task has to be killed. Whilst it is sitting there, control panel reports sound device is use by another process.; as soon as i kill the scorecloud process, the control panel's sound test works.

i have tried running as admin. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have also tried an upgrade install.

Comments

• Uninstalling and removing all scorecloud registry keys didn't help. But killing process and renaming the scorecloud folder in appdata\roaming fixed it,
  • But now the software loads but I get no midi input (or output) any more.
  • Actually it keeps doing this now. I get a few uses then it hangs, delete the roaming appdata and it works again.
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

This sounds super wierd. We are in the process of rolling out a big update to the server as well as updates to ScoreCloud Studio and ScoreCloud Express, so this might be a client-server compatibility or cache issue, but we'll investigate!

Thanks for the report!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Thanks - it hasn't done it yet this evening - and it never did it before a couple of days ago.