Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

ScoreCloud PLUS and PRO!

JohanRJohanR Administrator
edited April 2015 in General
Hello, dear forum users!

We are finally rolling out the new update that includes our new paid plans, PLUS and PRO!

More info on this can be found in this newsletter.

If you are experiencing strange behaviour, please make sure you have the latest update of ScoreCloud Studio and ScoreCloud Express.

Check out the plans and upgrade your account here.

View the full comparison chart here.

If you have an original ScoreCleaner License, read this!

If you have any questions, drop us a line at support@scorecloud.com!

Regards!
/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist

Comments

• is there a paypal option? i don´t have a credit card and now i can´t save my songs anymore! i have to work on my sheets. how can i go on now??
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    edited April 2015
    Hi!

Unfortunately PayPal is not supported yet. It is not impossible that it will be added in the future, though.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • A lot of potential customers would rather pay by a prepaid visa or master card you can purchase at any CVS or Walmart
  • I was also looking for PayPal option cause I was about to upgrade, but i don´t have a credit card :(
    So credit card really is the only option to upgrade?
  • LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Unfortunately yes Li, a credit card is needed. App Store payment is close, but then you still need a credit card.
  • Is there a possibility to pay for this program, because if I would use this program for ten years or more with the PRO-Version, I would pay over 1000€ at the moment....
    Right now, only 12 months prepaid is available, but it will automatically withdraw each year (unless you cancel).
  • DougoDougo Member
    millions and millions of people are using PayPal as there primary funding source. hmmmm....
  • Actually why is this so complicated. I mean, this program is not a flat to rent. The easiest way would be: Buy it and get it!!
    Sorry you find it complicated..

The reasons for this are many, but the main thing for us is so that we can push updates to you without having to sell new versions every couple of years, and having to support the old versions people keep using when updates cost. This is why Adobe Photoshop and others have moved to this system. It is also generally cheaper for the users than buying a new version every two years or so. You can just pay for the months that you use it, and then stop when you are not.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Hi. I'm guessing that the reason I can't upgrade is because I have a debit card and not a credit card. Is there a way that I can send the funds USD via money order for 1 year access to plus?