Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

"An error occurred"

When I launch ScoreCloud on my MacBook Pro (OS 106.8) OR and MacBook Air (OS 10.10.03), I get an unidentified error message that I can sometimes dismiss and sometimes not. When simply dismissed, everything still seems to work, but it's an annoyance.
There's no info in the message, but I mucked around with the MIDI and audio settings, and that didn't change anything.

Any ideas?

• OK. I just found out that all audio INs and OUTs need to be set to the same sample rate. It's not obvious why, but it worked.
  • ronnieh2ronnieh2 Member
    edited April 2015
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator

Yes, there is a limitation in the audio engine that it often needs the same sample rate for input and output. But you should have gotten a better error message for that..

If you could attach your log files here, we'll take a look at why you got a unidentified error!

To find the log files (ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log) on Windows:
    Open the "Run"-window by pressing the windows-key+R and then type %APPDATA%/ScoreCloud

To find the log files (ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log) on Mac OS X:
    Press cmd-shift-g ( ⌘-⇧-G) in Finder and paste ~/Library/Containers/com.doremir.scorecloud/Data/Library/Logs

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist