Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"An error occurred"

When I launch ScoreCloud on my MacBook Pro (OS 106.8) OR and MacBook Air (OS 10.10.03), I get an unidentified error message that I can sometimes dismiss and sometimes not. When simply dismissed, everything still seems to work, but it's an annoyance.
There's no info in the message, but I mucked around with the MIDI and audio settings, and that didn't change anything.

Any ideas?

Comments

• OK. I just found out that all audio INs and OUTs need to be set to the same sample rate. It's not obvious why, but it worked.
  • ronnieh2ronnieh2 Member
    edited April 2015
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

Yes, there is a limitation in the audio engine that it often needs the same sample rate for input and output. But you should have gotten a better error message for that..

If you could attach your log files here, we'll take a look at why you got a unidentified error!

To find the log files (ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log) on Windows:
    Open the "Run"-window by pressing the windows-key+R and then type %APPDATA%/ScoreCloud

To find the log files (ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log) on Mac OS X:
    Press cmd-shift-g ( ⌘-⇧-G) in Finder and paste ~/Library/Containers/com.doremir.scorecloud/Data/Library/Logs

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist