Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

I am unable to log in to SC Studio since updating the software yesterday. I have gone through the "Reset Password" process, using my original sign-up email address, but am still unable to log in, getting a "bad username or password" error. I guess I have forgotten my user id. Can't I log in with my email address? Or can you email my userid to me?

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

You should be able to sign in to ScoreCloud Studio using your email and password, instead of username. If you have previously signed in using Facebook, please try that.

If this does not work, please send an email to support@scorecloud.com with a description of the problem!

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • I'm sorry, I cannot remember, or see, how to log into ScoreCloud via facebook. There is no link to SC on my facebook page, nor any link to log in via FB on the SC screen. I have tried logging in with my email address, to no avail (same error message).
  • How long does it take for support@scorecloud.com to respond? This is getting frustrating as I need to work on some music.
  • OK I've signed in via FB. Had to go via an obscure route. Hope I can remember it for next time.
    Hi!

That is strange.. Is this what you see when you open ScoreCloud Studio?

If so, you should be able to just press the Facebook button. Or click the "Sign in to an existing account" and enter email and password..

The support is working through the emails as fast as they can.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    PNG
    PNG
    StudioSignIn.PNG
    Great that it worked!

Just for the info: When signing in via facebook, your username is set to a unique ID by the server, so it is not your name, the email is set to the email you use on Facebook, but if the permission settings on Facebook does not allow us to get the email, it is left blank.

This can lead to confusion when trying to sign in, and we are working on making it more clear!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Once again I am unable to log into ScoreCloud. I usually log in via Facebook, but I do not see any such option presented to me when I open ScoreCloud. Here's the screen I get:-
    jpg
    jpg
    SoundCloudFail.jpg
  • acclivityacclivity Member
    edited July 2015
    OK, looks like someone reset something as I now get the FB log-in option. Thanks. Another masterpiece completed, LOL
    Hi!

Thank you, it seems like the Facebook Sign In option has been overlooked when you are auto logged out. We'll take a look at that!

If you experience this, quitting and restarting the program should get you to the Facebook button.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • fb account doesnt work for me. any help would be great.
    Can you describe the problem?
    Is there an error message? Mac or PC?

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud