Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Listing songs alphabetically

The titles/opening bars of all My Songs are shown on the left hand side of the open program. Is there any way to list them in alphabetical order?

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

Right now there isn't, no. But we'll look into how that could be done!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • LiSkyndenLiSkynden Member
    edited September 2015
    I was gonna ask this same, so please can you do something to it? The way that songs are in oreder you made them is really bad.
    Also, i have noticed that i cant use mouse scroll wheel to scroll the songs. I have a lot of songs ... looks like 45, and it starts to be hard to find a song from the list only by trying to remember which order it was made.
    edited September 2015
    Hi!

The list is generally sorted by creation date, so newest on top. We're working on allowing other orders. In the meantime, my suggestion is to use http://my.scorecloud.com to search and sort songs into collections, that can be used inside ScoreCloud Studio. I have over 200 songs, so I do feel you! :-)

We'll need to take a look at the scroll wheel issue! Thanks for the report!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Hey and thanks for replying :) You mean i can sort the songs online and they get sorted in the software ?
    Looks like i can drag them online but even though i get a hand sign, i cant re-order them :/ The song just drops back in the original position when i let go the mouse button.
    Hi!

There is not yet any custom ordering of songs, but if you create a collections online, and drag songs into them, they will appear in the order they were added to the collection. So you can sort them into categories to make them easier to find, and on the web you can search by name, key, time signature, et cetera, and display only "unsorted" songs (that are not in any collection).

Hope this helps, until we finish custom sorting!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Thanks, i now noticed the collections online. This helps for now. :)