Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

login

Downloaded studio with one email adress. After some days I downloaded express to my Ipad but remembered that the old email adress must be changed. Tried in SC studio but can´t find where I can do it. Please tell me where. Cause it happens now and then that you must change your email adress

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

Right now email addresses can be changed only by our support, unfortunately. We are working on allowing users to change their email themselved, but it is not done yet.

Please send an email to support@scorecloud.com with the details, and they'll help you!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Är supporten tom? Jag skickade till dom 4nov, 6 nov 10 nov efter din uppmaning. Eller gör jag något fel?
  • Pardon! I wrote i swedish. I ment Is the support empty? I mailed them nov 4 and 6 and then 10 after your advise or am I doing something wrong?
  • I would like to talk with technical support by phone, but can't find a phone number.
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

We don't have phone support, please send an email to support@scorecloud.com or fill out the form on scorecloud.com/support, and we'll reply as soon as possible. You can also start a new thread here on the forums.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist