Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Canceling subscription

I am planning to end the subsription ... nothing about the program but i just dont need it for now BUT, if i decide to continue the subsription someday, are all my songs gone forever or are they stored somewhere in ScoreCloud ... or what?

I was also thinking of getting the PRO version for one month so that i can back up my songs on disk, but if i one day continue with the PLUS version, can i open those files even though i dont have the PRO version?

Are there other options to make sure to get all the songs back later?

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    edited January 2016
    Hi!

All your songs on your account will continue to be there, regardless of subscription status. The song limitation only means that you can't save any new songs until you have less than 10.

So yes, you are safe to downgrade to FREE (sorry to see you go!), and your songs will still be usable and shareable. Once you upgrade again you'll be able to add new songs!

And yes, you can always open local files, even with a FREE account, but not save new ones without upgrading.

Hope this explains it!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Yes this was exactly what i needed, thank you :)