Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Upgrading from PLUS to PRO

JohanRJohanR Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: ScoreCloud PLUS and PRO!.
ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist

Comments

• Hey, i was just gonna go for PRO version but got confuced by the text
    "pro - $19.99 / month starting 21 Feb 2016"
    I guess my PLUS version is still on till that date but does that mean i have to wait till 21 Feb to start using the PRO version?
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    edited February 2016
    Hi!

If you have a PLUS subscription, upgrading to PRO should switch you to PRO at once, with the reaming days of PLUS as a discount for the first/current billing cycle.

The line above the one that you quoted should read something like:

"PRO - $X starting now" (the discounted price for the first cycle)
    and then
    "pro - $19.99 / month starting 21 Feb 2016" (the first full price payment)

If this is not what you are seeing, could you copy/screenshot the entire screen (obfuscating any private data) and send over?

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Ok, thanks.

The upgrade screen for me looks like this (pic). Blurred only my private info.
    JPG
    JPG
    Capture.JPG
    Hmm, that is very strange.. It seems like this might be an error in the information presented. We're on it! Thanks for the report!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • No problem ... i can wait for tomorrow, or so.
  • Hey, i tried it again now and noticed that the "discount" text is there for maybe a one second ... like it is checking something and then goes away. I was able to make a screenshot anyway, ... see pic.
    gif
    gif
    Untitled-1.gif
    792B
    Hi! That is super strange! This will help in the debugging, thanks for that!

We think the error is in the info text, and not in the system itself. So, if you want, you could upgrade today. You should get PRO immediately. If you don't we can probably fix that from here.

Thanks for the help!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • I upgraded now. The software works ok, BUT why does it say "Next payment 21 Feb 2016" ???
    I mean should it be like March 3 2016?

The email says:

--Transaction Information--
    Merchant: Score Cloud
    Amount: $8.70 USD
    Transaction Date: Feb 03 2016, 11:14 AM CET

Why is it only $8.70 USD ?
    edited February 2016
    Hi!

So it seems like everything works, we just need to fix the initial info text that was missing.

This is as intended. Because you already had a PLUS plan with a billing cycle restarting the 21st of every month, you will keep that cycle.

The first payment of $8.70 is the price of the PRO plan for the remaining 18 days of this cycle, minus the price of the PLUS plan for the remaining 18 days (that you have previously paid).

19.99/31 * 18 - 4.99/31 * 18 = 8.70! (actually 8.71 but that's on us ;-) )

The first full month of PRO will be billed when the current billing cycle ends, Feb 21st.

We know that this is a little confusing, but it is how our payment provider works, and it ensures that you always get what you have already paid for.

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Ok, thanks. I kind of figured it like that myself :D

About the missing text: it looks like erm ... how do i ewxplain it ... you know, like a loading animation on websites, searching for installed stuff or something, and when it's loaded, the additional text goes away. I could have used a screen capture prog but too late for that now.
    Right, that's what we think as well, and we'll see if we can fix it shortly! Thanks for the help!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud