Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

copy and paste

I am just starting out with this software. I have composed a piece with four voices and I want to copy the first 16 measures and paste them into the piece further on. I cant see how to select all the voices together. I tried selecting, copying and pasting them one by one but it ended up as an awful muddle.

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

Copy pasting should work for any selected region. If you select a region that starts from the first beat (for example 16 whole measures), just make sure that you select the first beat, or the barline, when you want to paste. If you click on beat 2 and paste, the whole region will be offsetted by one beat.

If this was not the problem, please describe more in detail how you do it and what happens!

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • My problem is that I want to select 16 bars of all 4 voices (seperate staves) and copy and insert them further on as a whole. So how do can I select all 4 voices at the same time?
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    edited February 2016
    OK!

Just click and drag from the empty area above the first staff and down to select a region. Or select the first beat in the top voice and shift click the last beat of the bottom voice.

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist