Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Will not record voice audio

Macbook Pro user. App will not record voice although the volume bar shows response and selection in preferences is correct. (microphone usb). Error message shows no input device. Is this a known issue with Mac?

Comments

• I just visited the test page for microphones and it worked fine, although I see no way to play back. Whats with that?
  • Why can I not get an answer? Hello
  • My macbook pro will not record sound although the volume indicator shows input USB. Any suggestions?
    The countdown freezes on 3. I have done as instructed in preferences to no avail. Sent an email to support with log with no response. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

This sounds strange. We'd really like to take a look at your log files!

If you could attach (or email) the program logs, that would help us debug this!
    Press cmd-shift-g ( ⌘-⇧-G) in Finder and paste this:
    ~/Library/Containers/com.doremir.scorecloud/Data/Library/Logs/

In this folder you’ll find ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log. These files contain information where ScoreCloud has failed. Please attach these here, or in an email to support@scorecloud.com
    (We are located in Sweden, so the timezone differences will affect when we can respond)

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    edited April 2016
    Hi again! I now see that you have already emailed us logs! We'll take a look at it asap!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Greetings, any news yet on why I cannot use the recording device?
  • Here is another copy of my log. Please let me know what the problem is.
    log
    log
    ScoreCloud.log
  • Exact same problem here. Freezes on 3 as soon as I hit the record button. Also, when I input an .aiff file, it just gets stuck on "Preparing..." Seems like I can't do anything but capture notes on the Virtual Piano.

Screenshots and error logs attached.
    png
    png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 12.54.26 AM.png
    png
    png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 12.55.35 AM.png
    log
    log
    ScoreCloud.log
    log
    log