Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Audio Input Issues

I have a Mac and a Samsung Meteor Mic, and I've never had any problems until I just updated. A, it keeps saying when I load up that TCP port 7770 is occupied and I can cancel, try another port, or try again. B, my audio/midi stuff isn't working at all. I have no problems on the rest of my computer, so I'm baffled by this. Any time I go to mess with audio/midi it's all blank no matter what I set. The playback won't work until I change it from system default output to the internal speakers (which are the system default output). The mic will work for two seconds and then it says it's dead and I can't record anything. I have no idea what's going on, honestly.

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Oh no!

Could you please use the "Report Bug" in the Help Menu, and we'll try to take a look att your logs!

Also, could you make sure that you are running ScoreCloud Studio 3.5.1 in "About ScoreCloud"?

Thanks for reporting this!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • I'm having this same issue on playback as well. TCP port 7770 error. I'm running version 3.5.3