I've been using the software for a few months now, and I can say I absolutely love it! It's extremely easy and intuitive to use, and the learning curve is pretty much nonexistent. However, I have a few issues I need some help with:
1) Repeat endings: I've been reading the discussions and it seems to be pretty straightforward to add repeat endings to the score, yet on this piece I can't seem to make it work:https://my.scorecloud.com/song/824ed1b9ca1368aefd01cf194e93588b
The second repeat ending starting at measure 10 works fine, but the first one, after doing it correctly the first time around, goes back to play measures 2 through 7 one third time before continuing on to 9... As far as I know my notation is correct, or am I missing something?
2) Ties: tied notes work fine in the Studio software on my computer, but they don't work (they play as two separate notes) both on the phone app, and on the web link. You can check this in beats 3 and 6 on the link I sent
3) The phone app shows weird icons such as snakes and bears randomly, I'm attaching a picture:
4) Changing time/rythm: Not sure how to say this in English, but I'd like to be able to change from, for example, 6/8 to 9/8 back and forth throughout the song, is this possible? When I try to do it, it only gives me the option to change the whole song.
5) Sharing files: I'm in a choir, where most of the members can't read music. The reason I'm using ScoreCloud is so I can transcribe my voice, contralto, and share it with the rest of the girls so they get an exact rendition of the pitch and beat so they can practice home. Now the sopranos are jealous, and would like to do the same for their voice. It would be extremely easier for them to get my file and modify it to adjust to theirs, rather than start from scratch, since there is an enormous overlap in terms of measures, lyrics, etc. Is it possible for me to send the file to another user, so they can save it on their computer and create the new voice from there?
6) Turning voices on/off: this is related to the previous question. When I use the main software, it's easy to create two separate voices, and then, using the voices/mixer feature, play them either together or separately. Now, when I share them over the web link, they can only be played together. So, assuming I take one for the team, and agree to transcribe both the soprano and contralto voices, is there a way I can keep them together in just one file, but send different links to each voice, without having to go through the mess of saving the file three times (one combined, one with contralto and one with soprano)? I can't find a voices switch on the web version.
7) copy/paste: When I copy then paste a part of the song, the notes and the lyrics copy/paste well, but not the rest such as hairpins, dynamics, etc. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or whether this is just not supported.
8) Shortcut to adding ties: I absolutely love how easy and fast it is to add notes to the score using the keyboard, I'm not a big mouse user. Yet, I can't find a way to tie one note to the next using only the keyboard? I have lots and lots of tied notes, this would considerably save me time.
I think this is all I have for now. Thank you so much for such a fantastic software!!