Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Can't analyse from SC Express

I try to record via SC Express but so far I haven't succeded to do it. Everytime I try I get this message:
"Error
Unable to anlalyse!
Saved in Archive"
I can switch to My Songs and see them
What's wrong?

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Oh, that is strange.

Has it never worked from the app? Is the response the same if you reanalyze from the archive?

This can happen if the internet connection is shaky, could you try when connected to a Wifi?

There could also be a problem if the wifi doesn't allow certain traffic, some schools, offices and other public networks do this.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • I dont see where the archive is located and how to connect. My Ipad only connect via WIFI and only from home. comhome network
    Hi! The Archive is the "My Songs" list, accessed from the bottom right button in the start view. Are there songs in there with a re-analyse button on them?

This is vary strange..

I have checked your account, and there is nothing received from ScoreCloud Express, so this seems to be a network communication issue. Are there other networks you could try, to see if it's that specific uplink? Connect through a phone or similar?

Will look at it more from our end as well!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • kompIslagetkompIslaget Member
    edited May 2016
    I dont see where the archive is located and how to connect. My Ipad only connect via WIFI and only from home. comhome network Today I visit the reseller of My IPad and tested to connect internet via smartphone . Yes internet was reached but SC Express did not and no songs in the arvhive beside the two I've made om the SC studio
  • Have you found anything. As I mentioned I tried to connect to internet and I succeded but so did not SC Express so what to do?
    Hi!

The "archive" is your song list. The incomplete songs should show up next to your Studio songs. But, we have now been able to reproduce the this and we can see that they are not there. We're looking for a solution!

Thanks for the report!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Hi JohanR Four month and I can´t find any answere from you how to solv this problem and it´s still there