Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can Not Sign In To ScoreCloud

Hello. I have not used Scorecloud in a long time but today I opened the program and tried to use it but it says I need to sign in. I do not remember my password so I used every email I have trying to get a password reset but it does not recognize any of them. I did an uninstall and reinstall but the same problem exists. I was hoping with a new install I could start over but I get the same sign in screen. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

Could it be possible that you logged in the first time using facebook? In that case, that is a way to get in. If not, could you send the email and username that you used when registering, and send it to support@scorecloud.com and we might help you reset your password.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • I have a same problem since a few days. I try a lot But no result! I don t understend way I can t open scorecloud studio anymore
    Oh!

What is the error message, and in what step do you get it?

Thank you for reporting!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • A message is: " You have been logged out
    This is probably due to a server update
    We apologize for the inconvenience! " They propose to Sign in again. I enter my username and password but i have a same response " Bad user name or password"
    A problem is I am sure it s correct I have it on my notebook.
    I try to create a new account but it s not work.
    Thank you to answer me. I realy need a program urgentl
    Hi!

We will check the server side. But here are some things to try:

* Try to log in using your email instead of username
    * Try typing email & username in all lowercase letters
    * Try logging into http://my.scorecloud.com using the same credentials
    * If you might have used facebook login, try that
    * Try doing a password reset from http://my.scorecloud.com

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Hello
    I changed my password successfully but can t sign in!
    I tryed all what you suggest I stay have a same message " Invalid username or password"
    What happened? I don t understand!!!
    Thank you for your help
  • Hi
    When I sign in on my.scorecloud.com It ask me " User not found " And when I go to register It ask " A user with this username already exist "!!!? What is that mean?
  • I have purchased your iPad app and I have repeatedly tried to log in to my account using both my email address and user name. Each time I receive a "Could not login, wrong password?" message. A very frustrating experience. How do I get my money's worth from this app?
  • Just to clarify my last post: I am able to log into my account on this website, so the account exists.