Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Repeats, Segno/Coda, Navigation Marker

I'm wondering how configure more accurately the repeats for a perfect playback on ScoreCloud. In the attached example, I use a "D.S. al fine" that ignore rittornelos on the second repetition... Is there a way to the music goes top to the Segno and still read the rittornelos?

I add this feedback that this program have a formidable potential of being great and pro. But, until now that I'm using since 2015, I don't see reason for paying a plan for a not that pro software. I mean, this little details (I've already lost my mind with this repetition stuff), the lack of a Manual, the only easy support be this forum, etc.

I hope my feedback is appreciated and my question answered.

Thanks,
RD.

Comments

• ps: I add that I use a lot a Chord sheet and transposition options for Chords would be great too! :D
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

We have regarded this feedback, but had unfortunately missed posting a reply here.

I'm not sure that we understand what you want to accomplish with the repeats. I'm interpreting your screenshot that it should play like this:

[intro] [intro] [A] [A] [B] [A] [A] [B] and lastly the final bar [A']

There is a "D.S. al fine", but there is no "fine". How is it playing now, and how do you want it to play?

Regarding P.S You can transpose a whole chord sheet using the "Transpose" tool in the toolbar, but perhaps you want something else?

Hope to understand this :-)
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi again!

We have now recreated your case and can confirm that it does indeed play

[intro] [intro] [A] [A] [B] [A] [B] and lastly the final bar [A']

that is without repeating the [A] part the second time.

We will look at the repeat logic to see how to handle cases like this!

Thank you for reporting!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist