Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Note jumping off the stave.

At last I seem to have found a consistent way of reproducing a problem that has been bugging me for months. Sometimes, when clicking on a quite different part of the screen, the note I last entered or edited jumps to a ridiculous position and has to be corrected with CTRL-Z. These 4 pictures illustrate. I correct a note in the bass clef from E to D, then I click in the first note position on the next bar (in fact on the next line). The note I had just edited drops down off the stave. Sometimes this mis-positioning occurs even when clicking on the scroll bar right at the side of the score.

Comments

• LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Thanks! Please send the link to the song as well as this description and images here to support@doremir.com
  • ummmm ... I don't see anywhere that shows me a referenceable link to the file
  • So .... can you give me a clue as to how to send a link to the song?
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Oh, sorry. The easiest way is to open the song, and then use the "Report a bug" on the help menu. This will include the information we need.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • I did that and lost all sight of my bug report.