Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show Swing Greyed Out - Swing Playback?

mjzwickmjzwick Member
edited November 2014 in ScoreCloud 4 / Studio
Most of my music is swing. I see both Display Swing Notation as well as the checkbox on the Time/Rhythm toolbar, but they are greyed out. All I really need is something in the notation that says "swing". And hopefully that would tell the playback to swing the notes. However, I cannot seem to activate it. How does that work?

Thanks!

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

This is a feature we're working on right now. The current swing notation checkbox is only active when you play something in swing and it gets analyzed as swing, and is auto-notated straight, when the swing parameter comes from the music analysis.

The swing symbol, and the option to manually choose playback and display as swing is on the todo list!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • GOSH - 'rEally neEd this ..nOw. Thanks for considering making this a priority. 'should save a lot of time. Sophisticated chord/voicing option pallette and more accurate samples of typical jazz combo/ensemble instruments would be a great bonus. B-U-T: THANKS for your great work!