Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

What mistake that I made

I download Scorecloud already, and I tried to play a song on my keyboard while I turn on the recording on the ScoreCloud. I checked the result by clicking analyze, but unbelievable the result doesn't come out with the song that I played, all of the music notation started with high to very low notes. I don't know what song was that. When I looked on the video it'w very simple.

Also I want to play my Midi files in my keyboard and connect to the ScoreCloud, that I'm hoping the Scoreclud could recognize all of the music notation. I tried to follow what your video said, uses the cable connection that have like a USB device and the other side has a smaller one go to my keyboard. I turned on one of the midi song from my keyboard, and the result the same. I don't know what song was that, and the music notes just came out unrecognized the same as the first case.

Could you please help me out.

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

Not sure what the problem is here.. But, if you are playing on a MIDI keyboard connected to your computer, you shouldn't have to "turn on the recording", but just play into the program.

If you are playing piano music into the microphone using "Record Audio" in ScoreCloud Studio, please regard that the current audio analysis can only handle monophonic music, meaning single note melodies or basslines, with no two notes at the same time.

If you could save an example of this unexpected result and share it with us (here or to support@scorecloud.com) that would be helpful!

Thank you for reporting this!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist