Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lyrics

How do I ad more lines to the score? Anyone know?

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

You can move the input cursor to the next lyrics verse by pressing return, or move between them using shift+↑ / shift+↓.

You can usually find tips in the contextual help window in the bottom right, for example while editing lyrics.

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • I can't add more than four lyric lines in the treble clef. I can add more in the bass clef but prefer to keep all the lyrics together. Am I missing something, or is there a limit to the amount of lyric lines you can have in the treble clef?
  • JohanNJohanN Administrator
    Hi and thank you for checking.
    After typing four lyrics you can click on "Add more" and use the Text Block to add more lyrics (and, preferably, place the text/lyric box in the bottom of the sheet.

Just to mention. More than four lyrics in the sheet and between the staves can be quite thick and a bit difficult to read because it all can sort of merge together and hard to keep track on where you are. It can be more practical and easy to read if some of the lyric are placed in a text box. I hope you will find this consideration supportive.

All the best,
    Johan N, ScoreCloud