Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feature request

Adding a one-measure time change should not affect the rest of the song. I wanted to add a beat to a measure in the middle of a 4/4 section. When I added the 5/4 time signature, the system moved the end of the bar one note to the right producing a 5/4 measure and changing the next measure to 3/4. there was nowhere to put the new note that I wanted. What I wanted and expected was for the system to add a quarter rest to the end of the measure in question and a 4/4 time signature in the next measure without otherwise changing it.

Comments

• HexadTomHexadTom Member
    This caused me to have to redo the rest of the song, which is very frustrating
  • HexadTomHexadTom Member
    A better alternative would be to allow me to add or delete notes and have the system auto-change the time signature to match. This would allow easily adding notes anywhere in the measure.
  • LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Hello Tom,
    Next time, simply select everything and drag it one beat to the right, and then input the time change. A lot of features in ScoreCloud are designed to correct playing input, not for manual input.