Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scorecloud Studio crashes / login errors

1) Frequently, on closing Scorecloud I get an error window like the first attachment.
2) On trying to login to this forum using Facebook, I get a script error as per the 2nd attachment.
ScoreCloudError.jpg
515 x 249 - 20K
SorecloudError2.jpg
1559 x 122 - 17K

Comments

• JohanNJohanN Administrator
    1) Thank you for reporting this issue, this is something we would like to have a look at! Please can you send us a log file so we can see if an error has occurred?

When this happens it would be really helpful if you could send a bug report from ScoreCloud. In ScoreCloud, as soon as the problem occurs, go to the ScoreCloud menu on mac, from the Help menu on windows and click on Report Bug. In the comments section describe your problem along with detailed information on any error messages you have encountered, and what you did when you got this error message.

This way we get all the technical data we need and information about what ScoreCloud was doing when it failed.

If this doesn’t work, you can find these files manually:

Mac:
    Press cmd-shift-g ( ⌘-⇧-G) in Finder and paste this: ~/Library/Containers/com.doremir.scorecloud/Data/Library/Logs/

Win:
    Open the "Run"-window by pressing the windows-key+R and then type: %APPDATA%/ScoreCloud

In this folder you’ll find ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log. These file contain information about what ScoreCloud was doing when it failed. Please email both files to us.

Thanks for your help, we appreciate it!

2) I'll come back to you when I know more. Must check this up.
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

The Facebook login in the forums have stopped working because of a change over at Facebook. Thank you for alerting us to the problem, we will try to fix it shortly!

Regards
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • omeiqomeiq Member
    Thanks Johan. Sorry for delay. I can an error window if I just open ScoreCloud and immediately close it without doing any work. The error window just says "An error occurred". I have sent an error report including the two log files. Picture of error window is attached here.
    ScoreCloudExit.jpg
    236 x 175 - 14K
  • omeiqomeiq Member
    I will post further reports on a range of errors that I experience.
  • JohanNJohanN Administrator
    Thanks omeiq, will take a look at that!