Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noise when playing melody

Hi, all
I just started to use ScoreCloud and I find that when I play my melody, there are noises when the notes are sounding. Even when I just click a single note to make it sound, there are still noises in my earphone. The noise sounds like something from electricity. However, when I press Record New Snippet and play my melody, the noise is gone. Can anyone help me with it?

Comments

• JohanNJohanN Administrator
    Hi Jess!

Please go into settings, Audio&MIDI, advanced and increase latency a bit. This should help. Please, let us know how it goes for you.

/Johan N, ScoreCloud Support
    /Johan Nilsson, ScoreCloud Support
  • I have the same issue. When entering or playing a note with the virtual keyboard there is a hissing sound before the note plays. Increasing the latency did not change it. I know this sounds weird, but once I try to enter a note and it makes the hissing noise, all of my notifications on my computer also have it until I restart my computer. the computer is fine until I attempt to enter another note in Scorecloud. I would appreciate any help!
  • JohanNJohanN Administrator
    @jamieedwardsusa. I think this is more of a computer question for the manufacturer. It could be good to with on a forum related to your specific computer. That would be my advice. Hope that works fine for you.
    /Johan Nilsson, ScoreCloud Support