Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

ScoreCleaner cannot see MIDI keyboard (but it is there)

CharlesCharles Member
edited November 2013 in ScoreCloud Studio
I downloaded the demo of ScoreCleaner for Macintosh to my MacBook Air running OS X 10.8.5.

It will not recognize my MIDI keyboard, model: M-Audio Keystation 49es, a plug-and-play keyboard that requires no setup.

I know the keyboard is connected, because Garageband can see it, and I can hear it playing through the Mac's speakers. However, ScoreCleaner cannot see it - there is no keyboard available to select. Please see this screen grab:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21334822/noMIDI.jpg

Also, I looked for a log file in Library/Preferences/ScoreCleaner ƒ but there is no log file, only 2 files: scl1.key -and- scorecleaner.ini.

Please help. I would like to purchase SC but I can't if it will not see my keyboard.

Thanks,
Charles

Comments

• LeifOLeifO Administrator
    Dear Charles,

Did you connect the keyboard before or after you launched ScoreCleaner? If you connect the keyboard before launching ScoreCleaner it should show up without any problems.

If you want to be able to send a log file, hold alt while launching ScoreCleaner (by clicking on the icon). This should bring up o log window that you can send to us.

Best
    Leif @ DoReMIR team