Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Could not analyse recording due to network problems - No status Line, probably a network error

JackWrtJackWrt Member
edited December 2014 in ScoreCloud Studio
Hi there,

I keep getting this error when I try to record a score.

Could not analyse recording due to network problems - No status Line, probably a network error

The internet's running fine and I made sure that ScoreCloud was listed as a firewall exception. I was wondering whether this was a common problem and if there's a solution to it.

Thanks

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

We had a slight server problem during december that could have caused this. Is this still happening for you? If it is, could you send us your log file so we can take a look?

To find the log files (ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log) on Windows:
    Open the "Run"-window by pressing the windows-key+R and then type %APPDATA%/ScoreCloud

To find the log files (ScoreCloud.log and faudio.log) on Mac OS X:
    Press cmd-shift-g ( ⌘-⇧-G) in Finder and paste ~/Library/Containers/com.doremir.scorecloud/Data/Library/Logs

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • AleAle Member
    I have the same problem I saw the file faudio but what should I do ?
    log
    log
    faudio.log
    Hi!

Thats strange.. We will also need the ScoreCloud.log, it should be in the same folder as the faudio.log.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • Hi, I just purchased ScoreCleaner Notes for iphone 5 but when is analying I get an error and the record goes to my songs to analise later but never works . I'm from Brazil. I download the windows version and also got a "network error". Could you help me?
    Hi!

"ScoreCleaner Notes" is not availiable anymore, I hope that what you downloaded was "ScoreCloud Express"?

Are you running the latest version of the apps? Could you send us the log files from the windows version, as described above, and we might be able to see what the problem is! Either attach them here or send to support@scorecloud.com.

Thanks for helping us resolve this!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud