Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Selecting all the music on a score

cowasakicowasaki Member
edited December 2014 in ScoreCloud 4 / Studio
I am creating some simple duets from either cello or violin pieces where both parts are virtually the same (other than being two octaves apart). Once I've created the violin part I can copy this by using CMD-A then create a second part and labelling this "cello" I can then select manual input and paste it then change the clef to bass and move the notes..... Now IF I have already entered the lyrics etc it copies those also. Is there a way to select all the notes of a single voice only. I've tried selecting the first and then the last using shift etc but nothing seems to work.

A "select" menu would be very helpful... i.e. select voice, select bar, select x bars etc

(sorry to post so many new discussions but this is a superb piece of software which I have just started to use and there are just a few things which would make it ny-on perfect!)

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Thank you, feature requests are very helpful!

We also thought of this, and a selection helper it's actually included in actions panel in the upcoming update, that we are hard at work with testing and releasing right now!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Brilliant :-)