Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selecting all the music on a score

cowasakicowasaki Member
edited December 2014 in ScoreCloud 4 / Studio
I am creating some simple duets from either cello or violin pieces where both parts are virtually the same (other than being two octaves apart). Once I've created the violin part I can copy this by using CMD-A then create a second part and labelling this "cello" I can then select manual input and paste it then change the clef to bass and move the notes..... Now IF I have already entered the lyrics etc it copies those also. Is there a way to select all the notes of a single voice only. I've tried selecting the first and then the last using shift etc but nothing seems to work.

A "select" menu would be very helpful... i.e. select voice, select bar, select x bars etc

(sorry to post so many new discussions but this is a superb piece of software which I have just started to use and there are just a few things which would make it ny-on perfect!)

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Thank you, feature requests are very helpful!

We also thought of this, and a selection helper it's actually included in actions panel in the upcoming update, that we are hard at work with testing and releasing right now!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Brilliant :-)