Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Windows 10

Will Scorecloud Studio work as normal in Windows 10? On the 29th of July it will be downloaded by Microsoft to my computer, so I will install it.

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hi!

Our ambition is of course that it should work on Windows 10, but we have not yet had the possibility to get Windows 10 to any of our test machines, so we can't promise anything right now. As soon as we get it, we'll start testing and fixing! :-)

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Thank you. I will wait installing Windows 10 until you have tested ScoreCloud Studio on it, because I use ScoreCloud on a daily basis...
    That's great! We'll keep you informed!
    Hi again!

We have now got hold of a computer with Windows 10! Even though we have not done any extensive testing, all the basic things (starting, recording, basic editing, saving) seems to work as they should.

So, even though we can't make any promises, ScoreCloud seems to work in Windows 10.

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
  • I agree. Everything seems to work well. Except dat my UM-ONE K2 of Roland (midi->usb adapter) does'nt work anymore, because there is no driver (yet) for Windows 10. So I cannot play on my keyboard and see ScoreCloud writing my efforts...
  • Yes! Roland has made a new driver for my UM-ONE K2 midi->usb inface.
    Automatically downloaded by Windows 10 on the 7th of August 2015.
    So my keyboard is recognised again and I can play my snippets.
    Happy Jan Hoogwegt
    That's great! Thank you so much for the report!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud