Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Sharing a project

Maybe this has been asked before but cant find anything. I want to send a project (song) to my friend to continue where i left, but i cant find how.
I found the "send song by email" but that just looks like the old fashioned email client program way to send a link to the web profile where you cant edit songs ..? can you? Oh and i get an error "email client not properly installed" Well its not just properly, but not installed at ALL, cause i dont use email client software. Clicking OK on that message opens IE ... :P (maybe it could be good to fix that to open the default browser)

Anyway, how do i share a project with my friend so that he can edit it?

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    edited October 2015
    Hi!

It is not yet possible to edit other user's songs. The recommended way to do this for now is to share the link to the song in the browser On the song page the other person click the small "Actions" panel and then Clone the song to their own account. Changes will not be synced to the original song, but someone else can keep working on the same song this way. (It can then be cloned back to you again as a new copy).

Hope this helps!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • Thanks. This is good enough. We will try that. :)