Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with Twitter

Win 10 music font problem??

Hi! I tried to use SC on a win 10 PC but I get wierd signs???!! any body have same problem?? any solution?
Regards
PS
png
png
score konstig.png

Comments

• JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Wow, that is not so beautiful..!

This really looks like a problem with the font, like you mention. Could you try going to "Song Info" in the right Actions Panel (top of right sidebar when nothing is selected). Try to change from "Modusnotes" to "Bravura" and see if that works better! We'll try to look into why the font isn't installed properly!

Also, make sure that you have the latest version of ScoreCloud Studio (3.5.1), otherwise, download it from our download page and run the installer to update!

/ JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist
  • pooshapoosha Member
    Hi, thanx for feedback. I tried Bravura but it didnt worked eather. maybe it happend becouse of the laterst version? :)
  • JohanRJohanR Administrator
    Hmm.,

In your program folder (often located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\ScoreCloud Studio") there should be a file called "ScoreCloud-fonts-installer.exe".

It should run automatically during update/install, but if it failed for some reason you could run it manually. When it runs, click the "Show deatails" button and take a screenshot of the details. After running the fonts installer the system might need a restart to load the new fonts.

If it still doesn't work, please attach the screenshot of the font installer details here, and we might be able to see what the problem is!

Hope this works!
    / JohanR, ScoreCloud
    ScoreCloud Staff and Mandolinist